Wine & Beer Tastings with Pittsburgh Luxury Cruises teaming up with Pittsburgh Social Club Meetup & several other Pgh meetups!
Boarding at 5pm, we’ll have one hour docked followed by two hours cruising the rivers.
- TWO CRUISES:
Saturday March 25th Wine & Beer Tasting Cruise.
- Saturday, April 8th Wine & Beer Tasting Cruise
$45 per person includes four beer or wine tastings with food pairing.
Cash bar also available.
This is a casual event and seating will be limited.
- All wine and microbrew cruise events will take place on The Fantasy
- Events are limited to 100 persons on a 1st come 1st served basis
- Price includes 4 wines OR 4 microbrews, heavy appetizers with cheese/fruit pairings and 1 hour cocktail hour followed by 2 hour boat cruise!
- Docked cocktail hour starts at 5:00 PM
- Cruise runs from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM rain or shine.
- Boat will board at the 23rd Street docks (next to the Cork Factory Lofts) and leave promptly at 6:00 PM
- Cash bar will be available for entire event.
- All reservations are refundable until 48 hours in advance.
We are having TWO MEETUP AFTER-PARTIES Socializing after the Cruises!
Saturday, March 25th AFTER-PARTY at Luke Wholey’s Wild Alaskan Grill 8:30pm
Saturday, April 8th AFTER-PARTY at Roland’s Iron Landing 2nd Floor 8:30pm